We’ve come up with 8 of the best Apps for busy promotional staff and event managers: –
1) London tube map: It’s vital that you turn up for clients or events on time but London is a busy place and it’s not always the easiest to navigate. So make sure you’re not late with a nifty London tube map App. Network rail: This App isn’t the cheapest but it will save you money in the long run.
2) The Network Rail: This app allows you to find out the best train time to reach an event, appointment or potential client. Just think how much better this will be for your promotional marketing project.
3)RAC: If you have to travel by car for your promotional marketing activities, the RAC app will advise you of the best route and help you to avoid frustrating traffic build ups. Being professional at all times will impress your clients.
4) Dropbox: This is an excellent on-line file storage system that allows your promotional staffing or brand experience agency to send you briefing notes direct to your phone. Your efficiency will assure clients that you are not wasting their valuable time and money.
5) Speakeasy: Efficiency and accuracy are vital assets for promotional staff. Now you can dictate your daily reports to send on to your agency via this Speakeasy app.
6) Voucher Cloud: Again, when you’re working away from home on business it’s good to know what is going on in your immediate area – and at the best prices. This Voucher Cloud app will give you great discount vouchers for cinemas, eateries and stores.
7) Jawbone THOUGHTS: If you have an idea or a sudden thought about a field marketing or experiential marketing project why not send a voice message to your client or your agency? It looks really professional – as well as cool. Basically, this is a useful app that lets you share quick voice messages with friends and groups without typing or calling. Simply say it and send it.
8) Can Knockdown: Everyone needs a bit of unwinding time, especially when you’re away from home and working for your promotional staffing agency. We recommend Can Knockdown as a great game for those nights in a hotel.
Do any marketing ambassadors, promotional staff, events managers or festival staff have any great apps that they have found useful in the promotional staffing and brand experience industry – l let us know – share your secrets!